Monday, December 22, 2014

My New Year's Theme 2015

You ever see those people who wear ankle weights to strengthen their legs? It's kinda weird until you try it and then you find that it works! Well, this is how my life is and will be for the next year apparently. Ever since I finally escaped the dark abyss I lived in for the last five years I have felt like I'm trying to run through mud.

Just to make sure, I had to pray to make sure I wasn't going in the wrong direction. He said that, no I wasn't, but that to make me stronger, SPIRITUALLY stronger, I have to walk through the mud to get me to a better ME.

So this year's theme is:

Even when the mud is particularly sticky, Keep Moving Forward. When I'm not sure I can take another step: Keep Moving Forward. When everything is harder than anticipated: Keep Moving Forward!

This is particularly good for me to know, hear, practice because I like to give up when the going gets tough. So this is my year to stick it out!

please pray for me...

1 comment:

  1. So, a little late in reading this blog, but I LOVE This idea for a theme. I think it will be my theme for this year too. :)

    ReplyDelete