Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tired...

Boy, am I tired. Christopher and I have been sick off and on since Thanksgiving (memo to me: get flu and pneumonia shot this year) and it is just about killing me and Ben. On top of being sick, the poor guy has been going through several growth spurts. "What does this all have to do with being tired," you say? Christopher has now decided that he is still sleepy at his regular time of 7:30/8PM BUT that instead of sleeping 10 hours a night, he simply needs 6-8 hours. Which means, he wakes up at  3 or 4 in the morning. On rare occasions he graces the world at 2 or 5, but this morning because he has been so sick the past few days, it was a 12:45AM wake-up call. I am amazed at the stamina I possess at this time considering I have been up for 3 1/2 hours now and I'm not even tired...well, sort of. Oh, and did I mention that I am sick as well. I am just a day or so behind Christopher so I lie in wait to see my fate.
 OH! I think I hear him waking from his "nap"...better go! Get some sleep...for me. (*yawn*)

No comments:

Post a Comment