Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sorry for the confusion


I have been (unsuccessfully) trying to blog via cell phone. As most of you know, we are home now. Ben will be heading back down to Arizona on the 29th of July and has surgery scheduled for the 3rd of August. Christopher and I will be staying behind unless Ben gets bad news about what kind of surgery needs to be done. The doctors won't know what kind of surgery there will be due to the location of the tumor, so we are waiting with baited breath to hear what they plan to do. I won't be going down because it takes a toll on Christopher (and Gus kitty). It has been two weeks now and Christopher is still trying to get used to being home. Half of his life has been living in a hotel! I will do my best to keep you all informed when Ben does go down to The Center, but for now I have to spend as much time with him as possible...I'm a bit needy and HATE it when he goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment