Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hey Mr Postman...

I don't know why it is when I put a letter in the mail and it's been picked up by the postal worker (mine is 7 months pregnant) I have the urge to run inside and call the people I sent letters to and ask if they have received my letter. I know the lady just came and hasn't even made it to her mail truck! I blame the Internet. I am a full-blown instant-gratification follower and need to know or have everything right away. I just wrote a couple of letters and sent them out yesterday and the only one that might make it the person today is the one that went local. Other than that, my letters are going nearly out of the state and then in the middle of the next state. Oh well, I know I need to learn patience (always had a problem with that).
On a different note, if you're looking for a good chuckle, check out Ben's new blog.
We have a bit of fun hopping around the town's thrift stores looking for things that seem a bit outrageous.

Alright, I guess that's all for now. I hope you enjoy yourselves today! It's beautiful outside, go out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment