Sunday, February 5, 2012

What the NECK is that?!

do you remember all those diet jokes on Garfield where he couldn't even see his own toes? I'm not worried about toes right now (whatever those are) I am more concerned about my collar bone!

I've been so fluffy for so long, I don't remember when the last time I saw my own beautiful collar bone! Since my health kick, I've been trying to get it to pop out but no amount of body maneuvering could encourage the little guy to show...until TODAY!

I make a lot of funny faces in the mirror from turtle neck to...












thumb head. All of them done by tucking my head into my current neck fat to see what grotesque being I can become.


But today I was stretching out my neck (heh heh) in a seemingly vain attempt to see my decolletage and I was blessed with a sneak peek of the wonders that are to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment