Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Leaving Funkytown!

I know I've written/talked/bragged about my move to a distant and strange new land, but it has meant the world to me! I was sad to leave special places and friends, but I left behind something that has made me happier than I have been in YEARS!

I have been in such a funk for almost eight years...ever since my first miscarriage. My mood grew steadily worse as the years went by just to finally peak about four years ago (you'll have to start at the beginning of this blog to understand why).

BUT...

Something strange and wonderful has been happening to me ever since we moved to Idaho. I have been feeling more welcomed than I ever have before...


I have been feeling more loved than ever before...


I feel I have more purpose here. I feel something good is going to happen instead of feeling a sense of doom around every corner. I am no longer letting FEAR rule my life!


Now, I'm feeling the love and seeing the promises of my Heavenly Father. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.





1 comment: