Friday, May 29, 2009

Arizona Update:SO CUUUTE!!




These are SO CUTE!! I know I'm partial, but seriously! They're a bit blurry because Christopher hardly ever stands still. And, oh yeah! He IS standing on his own practically. Ben is just barely holding onto his hands so Christopher can steady himself, but otherwise he is totally on his own! He's been doing this for at least a month, but he is just getting the hang of keeping his legs straight and sturdy on solid ground. And he is SO big...I haven't weighed him, but he's got to be 13 pounds by now if not more! He keeps growing out of the clothes we brought for him, but our very good friends back home have helped out A LOT! (You know who you are!) Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. MerriJo PassanandoMay 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

    This is way too adorable :] I can't wait to see him here again! I hope when you put him down to sleep you remind him how much his Oba MerriJo loves him :P

    ReplyDelete